Hadith Blog

A blog conveying traditions of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) Convey on my behalf even if it be one Ayah [sahih al-Bukhari, Muslim]

Thursday, December 21, 2006

The Last Prophet صلي الله عليه و سلم

"My position in relation to the prophets who came before me can be explained by the following example:
A man erected a building and adorned this edifice with great beauty, but he left an empty niche, in the corner where just one brick was missing. People looked around the building and marvelled at its beauty, but wondered why a brick was missing from that niche? I am like unto that one missing brick and I am the last in the line of the Prophets."


[sahih al-Bukhari (Kitabul Manaqib), Muslim, at-Tirmidhi, and Musnad of Imam Ahmad]

1 Comments:

At 12:50 pm, Blogger Xpozify said...

Surely, the Prophet Muhammad (SAAW) is the last Prophet in the line of Prophets. I am glad to find such portal working in spreading the Ahadiths of Prophet Muhammad (SAAW). Thanks for sharing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home