Hadith Blog

A blog conveying traditions of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) Convey on my behalf even if it be one Ayah [sahih al-Bukhari, Muslim]

Thursday, December 28, 2006

The Prophet (saw)'s Life

Ibn Mas’ud رضي الله عنه related that the Prophet صلي الله عليه و سلم said:

“My life is a great good for you, you will relate about me and it will be related to you. And my passing from this life is a great good for you; your actions will be presented to me, and if I see in them good, I will praise Allah, and if I see evil, I will ask forgiveness of Him on your behalf.”


Narrated by ibn Mas’ud by al-Bazzar in his Musnad (1:397) with a sound chain as stated by al-Suyuti. Shaykh AbdAllah al-Talidi said in his Tahdhib al-Khasa’is al-Kubra, that this chain is sound according to Muslim’s criterion.

1 Comments:

At 11:45 am, Blogger Unknown said...

No doubt the life of Prophet Muhammad (SAAW) is an ideal for us. May Allah assist us to follow the Guidance and sayings of Prophet Muhammad (SAAW) that may help us to bring good deeds with us on the day of Judgement.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home